Anti Aging Med Spa
1. Unpublished, internal data. Ingenutra.
2. and Fortin S, inventor; Centre de Recherchesur les Biotechnologies Marines, assignee. Compositions comprising polyunsaturated fatty acid monoglycerides or derivatives thereof and uses thereof. US patent 8,198,324. June 12, 2012. 3. MaxSimil Patented Lipid Absorption Technology Clinical Study Report: MaxSimil® 3020 Omega-3. Sherbrooke (Québec), Canada: Ingenutra; 2015. [Unpublished, internal data]
4. and Morin C, Rousseau É, Fortin S. Anti-proliferative effects of a new docosapentaenoic acid monoacylglyceride in colorectal carcinoma cells. Prostaglandins LeukotEssent Fatty Acids. 2013 Sep;89(4):203-13. [PMID: 23932824]
5. and Fortin S, inventor; Centre de Recherchesur les Biotechnologies Marines, assignee. Polyunsaturated fatty acid monoglycerides, derivatives, and uses thereof. US patent 8,119,690. February 21, 2012.
6. and Fortin S, inventor; Centre de Recherchesur les Biotechnologies Marines, assignee. Polyunsaturated fatty acid monoglycerides, derivatives, and uses thereof. US patent 8,329,747. December 11, 2012.
7. and Morin C, Blier PU, Fortin S. Eicosapentaenoic acid and docosapentaenoic acid monoglycerides are more potent than docosahexaenoic acid monoglyceride to resolve in ammation in a rheumatoid arthritis model. Arthritis Res Ther. 2015 May 29;17:142. [PMID: 26022389]
8. and Morin C, Fortin S, Cantin AM, et al. Docosahexaenoic acid derivative prevents in ammation and hyperreactivity in lung: implication of PKC-Potentiated inhibitory protein for heterotrimeric myosin light chain phosphatase of 17 kD in asthma. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 2011 Aug;45(2):366-75. [PMID: 21057106]
9. and Morin C, Fortin S, Cantin AM, et al. MAG-EPA resolves lung in ammation in an allergic model of asthma. ClinExp Allergy. 2013 Sep;43(9):1071-82. [PMID: 23957343]
10. and Morin C, Cantin AM, Rousseau É, et al. Pro-resolving action of MAG-DHA in lung in ammatory models related to cystic brosis. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 2015 Oct;53(4):574-83. [PMID: 25781052]
11. and Morin C, Fortin S, Rousseau É. New omega-3 derivatives reduce airway in ammation and prevent rho-kinase activation in an allergic model of asthma. J AllerTher. 2012;3(S1):003. doi:10.4172/2155-6121.S1-003.
12. and Morin C, Rousseau E, Blier PU, et al. Effect of docosahexaenoic acid monoacylglyceride on systemic hypertension and cardiovascular dysfunction. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2015 Jul 1;309(1):H93-H102. [PMID: 25910811]
13. and Weylandt KH, Chiu CY, Gomolka B, et al. Omega-3 fatty acids and their lipid mediators: towards an understanding of resolvin and protectin formation. Prostaglandins Other Lipid Mediat. 2012 Mar;97(3-4):73-82. [PMID: 22326554]
14. and Guasch-Ferré M, Hu FB, Martínez-González MA, et al. Primary prevention of cardiovascular disease with a Mediterranean diet. N Engl J Med. 2013 Apr 4;368(14):1279-90. [PMID: 23432189]
15. and Mayor S. Mediterranean diet reduces cardiovascular events in people with heart disease, study shows. BMJ. 2016 Apr 24;353:i2348. [PMID: 27114468]
16. and Chiva-Blanch G, Badimon L, Estruch R. Latest evidence of the effects of the Mediterranean diet in prevention of cardiovascular disease. CurrAtheroscler Rep. 2014 Oct;16(10):446. [PMID: 25115436]
17. and Fitó M, Cladellas M, de la Torre R, et al. Anti-in ammatory effect of virgin olive oil in stable coronary disease patients: a randomized, crossover, controlled trial. Eur J ClinNutr. 2008 Apr;62(4):570-74. [PMID: 17375118]
18. and Ruano J, López-Miranda J, de la Torre R, et al. Intake of phenol-rich virgin olive oil improves the postprandial prothrombotic pro le in hypercholesterolemic patients. Am J ClinNutr. 2007 Aug;86(2):341-46. [PMID: 17684203]
19. and Gimeno E, de la Torre-Carbot K, Lamuela-Raventós RM, et al. Changes in the phenolic content of low density lipoprotein after olive oil consumption in men. A randomized crossover controlled trial. Br J Nutr. 2007 Dec;98(6):1243-50. [PMID: 17617938]
20. and Bogani P, Galli C, Villa M, et al. Postprandial anti-in ammatory and antioxidant effects of extra virgin olive oil. Atherosclerosis. 2007 Jan;190(1):181-86. [PMID: 16488419]
21. and Guasch-Ferré M, Hu FB, Martínez-González MA, et al. Olive oil intake and risk of cardiovascular disease and mortality in the PREDIMED Study. BMC Med. 2014 May 13;12:78. [PMID: 24886626]
22. and Castañer O, Covas MI, Khymenets O, et al. Protection of LDL from oxidation by olive oil polyphenols is associated with a downregulation of CD40-ligand expression and its downstream products in vivo in humans. Am J ClinNutr. 2012 May;95(5):1238-44. [PMID: 22440854]
23. and Raederstorff D. Antioxidant activity of olive polyphenols in humans: a review. Int J VitamNutr Res. 2009 May;79(3):152-65. [PMID: 20209466]